Electro-Mechanical Computerized Tensile Testing Machine
- These models are suitable for testing metals and iron, Plastics, Rubber, Ceramics, Fabrics , Composites, Cables and wires.
- Load is measured through a strain gauge based Load Cell and elongation is through rotary encoder.
- Depending upon the customers requirement a suitable type of grips are available. Extra Load cell can be offered suitable for low load samples.
|Max. Capacity||2500N||5000N||10 kN||25 kN||50 kN|
|Ranges Least Counts||0.125 N||0.25N||0.5 N||1.25N||2.5N|
|Elongation Scale L.C.||0.01 mm||0.01 mm||0.01 mm||0.01 mm||0.01 mm|
without Grip :
|5 to 300 mm/min|
|H.P. (for standard speed)||1 Hp||2 Hp|
|Supply||3 Phase, 415Volts, 50Hz AC|
|Over travel Safety||Provided with each model|
Software Features :
- Menu driven form system with colour graphs to compare sample test results. <
- Test details and reports are stored in database
- User programmable master test templates
- User can select test from master test Templates and can start similar test <
- Load and Elongation is continuously displayed on screen
- Overload protection for machine by electronic control
- Tare Load and Reset Elongation facility available
- User selectable sample break detect condition
- Load rate and strain rate are also displayed while testing
- With Load rate controller, user can hold the load on specimen for unlimited time *
- With Load rate control, user can specify positive or negative Rate of Loading *
- User selectable units for load and displacement (kg, kN,N, Ibf, mm, cm, inch etc.) Results and graphs are automatically displayed accordingly.
- On line display of Load and Displacement (Stress, Extension, Strain) etc. while test is conducted
- Provision of auto zeroing of Elongation at preload set by user
- User Programmable Reports. User can select Header, Footer, Specimen information, Dimensions, Test information, Test results, Stastical analysis as per his need.
- Generated reports can be exported to PDF file and can be e-mailed
- If electronic extensometer is used then proof stress values from 0.1% to1%can be determined
- Software will give alert to user to remove extensometer when load crosses .2% of Gauge length selected then proof load value is calculated. (With extensometer)
- Separate graph of extensometer and encoder is displayed
- Provision of calculation of Load and Elongation at yield, Peak load and Load at break, Yield stress, Ultimate stress etc.
- Special software for tensile, compression, bend, TOR steel and other test software as per customer requirements.