What is a tensile testing machine?
A tensile testing machine performs the most fundamental and common types of mechanical testing. A tensile test applies tensile (pulling) force to a material and measures the specimen's response to the stress. By doing this, tensile tests determine how strong a material is and how much it can elongate.
Tensile testing machine, also known as tension testing, is a fundamental materials science and engineering test in which a sample is subjected to a controlled tension until failure. Properties that are directly measured via a tensile testing machine are ultimate tensile strength, breaking strength, maximum elongation and reduction in area. From these measurements the following properties can also be determined: Young's modulus, , yield strength, and strain-hardening characteristics. Uniaxial tensile testing machine is the most commonly used for obtaining the mechanical characteristics of isotropic materials.
The tensile testing machine provides the user, among other things, with the characteristic values of the yield strength and the ultimate tensile strength. For example, the tensile strength determines the maximum stress with which a material can be loaded. To determine it, the tensile test is the most common method. However, there are individual disadvantages:
- • Components are destroyed
- • Costly and time-consuming sample preparation
- • Small parts often cannot be tested
Therefore has developed a new method which combines the advantages of a flexible hardness tester with the comprehensive characteristic value determination of a tensile test machine.Tensile testers are used to measure the strength of products and components or the properties of materials. Tensile testing is commonly carried out on objects like textile attachments, welded connectors and fastenings, adhesive joints and seals.
What is tensile testing and why is it important?
Tensile testing provides data on the integrity and safety of materials, components and products, helping manufacturers ensure that their finished products are fit-for-purpose and manufactured to the highest quality. The data produced in a tensile test can be used in many ways including: To determine batch quality.
Owing to a long-term destination for our business, we are engaged in offering a wide gamut of Tensile Testing Machine. These testing machines are expertly developed using top quality material & contemporary techniques in accordance with the set norms of industry. The testing machines offered by us are tested on numerous parameters so as to eradicate all possible flaws. Moreover, we offer these testing machines in a confine time at best price.
What is Features of tensile testing machine?
- • Reliable
- • Long service life
- • Smooth functioning
- • Robust construction
- • Excellent functionality
- • Superior performance
- • Longer working life
What is Specification of tensile testing machine?
- • DM Brand Tensile Testers are manufactured in various capacities and tests can be conducted on these machines by simply incorporating appropriate traverse speeds and using suitable grips in conformity with the adopted BIS, BS, ASTM, DIN and ISO standards.
- • DM Tensile Testers are electrically operated machines for testing tensile strength and elongation of materials like plywood, wires, cables, conductors, ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- • DM Brand Tensile Testers are quite capable of conducting. Compression and Bending tests a parts from performing tensile and elongation tests.
- • DM Brand Tensile Testers are manufactured in different capacities 100Kgf/1KN, 500Kgf/5KN, 1Tonf/10KN, 2Tonf/20KN, 5Tonf/50KN, 10Tonf/100KN.
- • 'DM-AMT-2 Series' ensuring 1% accuracy in the test results
- • DM Brand Tensile Testers are extra elegant, best quality, durable and accurate with matchless perfection
- • PC connectivity RS - 232 / USB.
- • DM Tensile Testers are also offered on specific requirements with load graduation in Kilograms Newton Electronic up based and computerized tensile testers can also be manufactured on specific requirements. Besides a wide range of accessories depending upon the individual requirements, for the rests involved, of the user and a prompt and reliable after-sales service facilities are also available with SE.
- • Reports & printouts Graphical-data type reports can be printed through software.
- • Software The windows based software (Online simultaneously Graph plotting Load Vs Ext., Stress Vs Stress, Load Vs Time & Ext. Vs Time). Data entry through software.
- • Resolution of display 0.01mm
- • Speed 50 to 500mm/minute